The Oasis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Oasis Guidelines

2 posters

Go down

The Oasis Guidelines Empty The Oasis Guidelines

Post  Circe Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:11 pm

Here are all the guidelines that you need for this forum. Please follow them, as they will be implied in all cases. However, in certain situations, the rules can be bended; just notify me beforehand.

oo1. Quite simply, always follow the guidelines.
oo2. Cursing must remain very spread and few. Please don't make characters or stories in which a person has a garbage mouth. For example, please don't say that they've said, 'My lord, she is such a ****ing ***** face! ****!' Thank you.
oo3. Nothing above PG-13 (Parental Guidance Recommended, Thirteen and Up) in stories, discussion topics, role plays, or artwork. Thank you.
oo4. Please, be kind to other members of the board. I'd appreciate it. Thank you.
oo5. When someone posts their creations, please be mild when critiquing. There is no need to say things such as, 'I hate your piece. You have ****ing PROBLEMS for putting this up. Did you think this piece of crap would get good reviews? Ha.' Not necessary. Thank you.
Circe
Circe
Admin

https://oasiscreek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Oasis Guidelines Empty Re: The Oasis Guidelines

Post  Mere Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:42 pm

Hi Circe Smile is there a chatbox?

Mere

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum